When it comes to problem solving, Virtual Assistants are top of the class.
If you’re looking to outsource to a Virtual Assistant, it’s likely that you have some problems within your business that need solving.
Some of those problems may be larger, like built-up aged debt, that have the potential to impact the smooth running of your business overall. Some of them may be smaller, like running out of time to keep on top of admin.
Whatever issues you’re facing, you’ll be relying on a Virtual Assistant to provide a solution – but what does that mean? And how can a Virtual Assistant provide the right solution for your business?
Problem Solving with The Edwards Company
Here at The Edwards Company, we cover four of the main aspects of your business: credit control, content creation, admin and data entry. When providing these specialist services, our main aim is always to provide appropriate solutions to make each process as simple and as straightforward as possible.
To help our clients and potential clients understand how we can help, we like to break each aspect down into problems and solutions:
Credit Control Problems
If you’re looking to outsource aspects of your credit control, you may be facing the following issues:
- Lack of time to make collection calls
- Built-up aged debt
- Lack of expertise
These are the most common issues faced by businesses when it comes to credit control, and unfortunately, they can all have a negative impact on your cash flow and the success of your business overall if left to spiral out of control.
Here at The Edwards Company, our credit control experts provide the following solutions:
Credit Control Solutions
- Lack of time to make collection calls – time is often the biggest problem that needs solving when it comes to credit control. What you think will be a quick call turns into a marathon of a conversation, and you’re suddenly behind on your schedule. Here at The Edwards Company, our credit control experts will be 100% focused on your accounts. They’ll have plenty of time to make collection calls, meaning late payments are avoided, and aged debt kept to a minimum.
- Built-up aged debt – when aged debt builds up, it can become a huge issue in terms of cash flow and is even the reason why some businesses fail. Once aged debt has built up, however, it can be very difficult to get rid of. Our credit control experts are experienced in collecting aged debt and will work through your aged debt list to obtain as many payments as possible. In doing so, your accounts will begin to look healthier.
- Lack of expertise – credit control certainly isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, especially if you’re not experienced in it and feel a bit daunted by the process as a whole. Here at The Edwards Company, our credit control experts love the process and are dedicated to providing the best possible credit control service for your business. You’ll be able to rest assured that your accounts are in experienced, responsible hands.
Content Creation Problems
Content creation is one of those things you know you need to do but often gets bumped down your to-do list in favour of more pressing tasks. If you’re looking to outsource your content creation, it’s likely that you’re facing the following issues:
- Lack of time to create content
- Content that isn’t resonating
These issues can really slow down the content creation process, despite how important content creation is for boosting online exposure for your business.
Here at The Edwards Company, our content creation team provide the following problem solving solutions:
Content Creation Solutions
- Lack of time to create content – more often than not, time is the biggest hindrance when it comes to your content creation process. You may find it difficult to schedule in the amount of time it takes to plan, create, and post content consistently, and you may feel that what you do manage to put out there is a bit rushed. Here at The Edwards Company, we’re able to dedicate the time and attention needed to produce thoughtful, valuable content that accurately represents your business. This also means you’d no longer have to attempt to cram content creation time into your already full schedule!
- Content that isn’t resonating – understanding your target audience and creating content that resonates with them can be challenging. Here at The Edwards Company, we tap into the wants and needs of our target audience in order to produce content that they will want to engage with.
Admin is an incredibly broad topic, meaning it comes with its own broad range of problems that need solving! If you’re considering outsourcing aspects of your admin to a Virtual Assistant, you’re likely facing the following issues:
- Lack of time
- Lack of staff
Here at The Edwards Company, we’re experts in organising your admin and can provide the following problem solving solutions:
- Lack of time – with content creation and credit control, a lack of time can greatly hinder your progress when it comes to admin. Here at The Edwards Company, we’re able to take time-consuming tasks like inbox management and filing off your hands. Not only does this reduce the pressure you feel to get it all done, but it also means your admin won’t build until the point where it becomes unmanageable.
- Lack of staff – if you’re a small business owner and haven’t yet been in a position to expand your team, it’s likely that all admin-based tasks will fall to you – a mammoth task when you’ve got a business to grow! Here at the Edwards Company, our admin experts become almost an extension of your team, completing the same amount of work, just without the costs of onboarding extra staff.
- Miscommunications – admin that is rushed or ignored can lead to a whole host of problems. Emails could be missed, paperwork filed away incorrectly, important information misplaced, all of which could lead to miscommunications that could lead to issues later on down the line. Here at The Edwards Company, we’re dedicated to organising your admin to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
Data Entry Problems
As well as being incredibly time-consuming, data entry is an intricate task with plenty of rules and regulations to adhere to. If you’re thinking about delegating some or all of your data entry tasks to a Virtual Assistant, you’re probably concerned about the following issues:
- Incorrect data
- Adhering to GDPR
Here at The Edwards Company, we’ve made it our mission to provide our clients with the most effective data entry process solutions possible.
Data Entry Solutions
- Incorrect data – mistakes happen, especially if you’re pushed for time and rushing to complete your data entry tasks. Inputting data that is incorrect, however, can lead to confusion and potentially costly problems later on down the line. Our data entry experts will be able to give your data entry tasks their full attention, meaning mistakes will be eliminated and further issues avoided.
- Adhering to GDPR – sticking to data protection rules can be a bit of a minefield, especially if it’s not something you study regularly. Not sticking to them, however, can obviously lead to issues with data protection and privacy. To ensure this doesn’t happen, our data entry experts are fluent in GDPR and will go and above and beyond to protect your data and the data of your customers.
When you’re running a business, problems will need solving. One of the best things you can do to combat them is to invest in a service that is always on hand to provide a simple, straightforward solution.